moh lives
HEY! You are viewing this forum as a guest. This means you need to either log in, or create an account with us. to create an account click register.
moh lives
HEY! You are viewing this forum as a guest. This means you need to either log in, or create an account with us. to create an account click register.
moh lives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modify Everything MOH an PSP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Define Modify

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ahxirjackal
Admin
Admin
ahxirjackal

Define Modify Empty
PostSubject: Define Modify   Define Modify I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:31 am

I am going to define modify for those who don't know.

Definitions of modify: make less severe or harsh or extreme; "please modify this letter to make it more polite"; "he modified his views on same-gender marriage"
add a modifier to a constituent
change: cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"

To make partial changes to; To be or become modified

modified - changed in form or character; "their modified stand made the issue more acceptable"; "the performance of the modified aircraft was much improved"
modified - limited: mediocre

modification - alteration: the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
modification - slightly modified copy; not an exact copy; "a modification of last year's model"
modification - the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
modification - change: an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago"

Modified is the second full-length album by Save Ferris. It was released on October 19, 1999

modification - the act or result of modifying or the condition of being modified; an alteration or adjustment to something; a change to an organism as a result of its environment that is not transmissable to offspring; a change to a word when it is borrowed by another language; the change undergone by a word ...

A term used for changing / editing Entities

To move a case note as a result of an incorrect placement of a note under the wrong offender, or to change a note to the correct Date, Purpose, Type, Location, or Service Provider. The narrative content of a note cannot be modified. ..

Please post a reply if you have any comment about my post even if you disagree.

About five years back everything we did and do was concidered modifying but in the last 2-3 years it has change from modifying to the horrorable word hacking. I don't steal if i can't pay for something i work my bum off to get it thats what its all about. stealing is wrong when you steal you are stealing from those who made the software game ect...that means your are stealing from there familys and there children you need to think about that the next time you steal or consider stealing.
Back to top Go down
http://ahxirjackal.forumotion.com/
WHIT3BOY
Admin
Admin
WHIT3BOY

Define Modify Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define Modify   Define Modify I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 pm

[quote] About five years back everything we did and do was concidered modifying but in the last 2-3 years it has change from modifying to the horrorable word hacking. I don't steal if i can't pay for something i work my bum off to get it thats what its all about. stealing is wrong when you steal you are stealing from those who made the software game ect...that means your are stealing from there familys and there children you need to think about that the next time you steal or consider stealing. [/qoute]

i agree to this. i hate hackers, all they do is steel things that other people have worked so hard to create. hell even with codes, does everyone know how oftin i see people take credit for someone elses codes? or is it just me that pays attention to who creates the information i so much enjoy using. yes, i use the information people post. if it wasnt ment to be used by other people they would have never shared it with the world. but i have NEVER stole credits for anyone elses work. if you steal credit for another persons work all that proves is how desperat for attention you are.

WE MOD, WE DONT HACK
Back to top Go down
https://mohlives.forumotion.com

Define Modify
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
moh lives :: Define :: Define Modify-
Jump to: